Skip to content
- October 15th, 2015 we held our first meeting in the Cayman Islands, and raised over CI$42,500 for the Cayman Islands Crisis Center.
- January 12th, 2016 we donated CI$29,500 to the Alzheimer's and Dementia Association of the Cayman Islands.
- April 25th, 2016 we donated CI$32,000 to Cayman Animal Rescue Enthusiasts (C.A.R.E.).
- July 14th, 2016 we donated CI$22,700 to the Cayman AIDS Foundation.
- October 24th, 2016 we raised and donated CI$21,081 for Feed Our Future to help ensure no child in Cayman goes hungry.
- February 2nd, 2017 we donated CI$20,806 for Have a Heart Cayman Islands to provide life-saving heart surgeries to children in need.
- April 26th, 2017 we donated CI$16,600 to Cayman Islands Meals on Wheels to provide free, hot, nutritious meals to those in need.
- June 15th, 2017 our joint meeting with 100 Men Who Give a Damn, ladies donated CI$18,125 to Cayman Heart Fund with a total donation of CI$30,600.
- November 2nd, 2017 we raised and donated a total of CI$14,500. CI$12,500 was raised by our members at the 9th meeting. CI$2,000 for the runners up was donated by our Premier Event Sponsor, Cayman First Insurance.
- CI$12,500 to Kiwanis Club of Grand Cayman - Funds have gone towards improving the world one child and one community at a time here in Grand Cayman.
- CI$1,000 to Feline Friends - Funds have been put towards breaking the reproductive cycle of homeless cats through the proven and effective Trap-Neuter-Return method.
- CI$1,000 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of The Cayman Islands - Funding helped provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported, one-on-one relationships that change lives for better, forever.
TO DATE WE HAVE RAISED CI$217,812 FOR ELEVEN LOCAL CHARITIES!